Monday, January 2, 2012

MFT January Guest Designer Contest

I am a huge fan of My Favorite Things dies and stamps.  So when I saw that they were having this fun contest to win a big prize and a chance to be a guest designer I had to enter.

The theme for this contest is "paper piecing"!

Here are my two entries for this contest:


This card uses the image "Pure Innocence Letter" as well as several MFT Die-namics dies. On the image the dress, shoes and heart clip in her hair are paper pieced.




This card uses the image "Pure Innocence Heart" as well as two dies from MFT die-namics. On the image the heart, dress, shoes, and heart clip in her hair are paper pieced.

Here are most of the products used on my cards:  
(two products are not shown:  DCWV Summer Dream matstack and ek success heart gems)




4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Dawn and good luck with the competition.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous Dawn, good luck with the challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning cards, love them both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, Dawn!! Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!