Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hambo Hoedown technique

For the Hambo Hoedown challenge this time we were to use a SplitCoastStampers technique...

The technique I used is coloring with Alcohol Markers..

Here is a link to the technique on SCS  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/alcohol_markers/

Here is my card for this challenge:


I used the newscaster digi because I did not get the snail rake digi.  I missed the last challenge deadline.  I incorporated the last challenge using newspaper and this challenge which is a SCS technique.

Here is link to the current Hambo Hoedown challenge --


2 comments:

  1. Wow your coloring is amazing! Fantastic job! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job on this card, Dawn! I like the little present and stars in the corner~ Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown this week~!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!