Friday, October 7, 2011

Look what I created using Pink Cat Studio's new program!

Look what I was able to create with Pink Cat Studio's new be your own designer program!





This program is so addicting!  I am telling you!  Go create something for yourself!  HERE!  Using Melissa's images you can make your own design.  I was looking for a Bitty Betty Thanksgiving image and was able to create just what I needed for an upcoming project. Can you tell I love the Bitty Betty image?  I also made a Bitty Betty Artist and Bitty Betty on Apple!  LOL!

Love it!

You can also buy these images and many other wonderful images HERE!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I'm heading over there to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting about the Digi Stamp Designer! I LOVE your creations Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are really adorable... did you end up getting those sweet images?? can't wait to see what you create..
    The scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!