Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gone Bananas

Yes,  I think I have gone Bananas.  In more ways than one.  LOL That happens sometimes when you have kids.  Well seriously.  I love this banana kid image it is just too much fun!


I just had to put him on a banana card too.  See I told you I have gone bananas!

You just have to have humor to get through life without losing your mind.  You know what I mean?  When you need a little humor go over to Hambo Stamps and pick up one of their lovely images.  You can add a little humor into someone's day.  Nothing is better than a little laugh now and then.


Hambo stamps image - banana kid

Laugh!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! That is so cute & love the idea of the banana shaped card. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sometimes Dawn you're such a "fruit-case" - sorry, couldn't resist, this is such a cool card!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!