Monday, April 11, 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Sketch Challenge

I saw this sketch on the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and got inspired.  Love the circles on this sketch.  So I created a simple card for a guy.

Here is my take on the sketch:


I sewed circles on the card and used the Greeting Farm stamp "my guy Ian".   I really like the look of simple cards.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Fab "n" Funky - Sketch Challenge 67
Farm Fresh Challenge - for the boys
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
All that scraps - anything goes
creative inspirations - dies
Creative Belli challenge - think seamstress
Some odd girl - cas challenge
Stamp Something - circles
Mami Doodles - die cut
Anyone for Anya - color challenge


8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the stitched circles and stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome guy card...the image is adorable and I looove all the circles and stitching!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn!
    hope you're enjoying your day!
    this is a fabulous masculine card...love this image and your coloring is fantastic!! I really like the Clean & Simple style too!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the stitched circles! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and what a clever idea for the background. Many thanks for playing along with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin those cool circles

    thanks for playing with us at some odd girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card for a guy. Love those stiched circles... what a great idea! Thanks for joining in the colour challenge at AFA? this week.
    Susan xxox AFA DT
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the typo on my previous comment... I meant stiTched! (Forgot the T) Am on holidays and using my husband's laptop and it has a really bouncy keyboard! I hate it... lol!
    Susan xxox AFA DT
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!